Friday, February 15, 2008

Ballerina to Black belt

So a while back the girls dressed up in leotards and tutus and danced around. I don't know if anything is cuter than Emme coming up to me and asking if I can help her be a ballerina. I was able to catch them dancing with the camera. I loved it when Emme gave her self a bravo at the end of the dance. She knows she has it so she had to give herself props.

So tonight I'm in the kitchen and Grace stands up from the dinner table and starts teaching Emme karate. It was too funny. Luckily the camera was nearby and I was able to video them doing Karate. So now I'm thinking I've got more than little ballerinas for daughters. I now have black belts for daughters. I know I'm safe walking down dark alleys as long as Grace and Emme are with me.





10 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

They crack me up! :)
-Shauntae

Ashley said...

They are so adorable. I also love how often I've seen your girls in their underwear. :D As Anna is just learning how to undress herself, I know the worst is yet to come. They're so cute, though.

Jon Scoresby said...

You aren't kidding. They live in their underwear. We'll get Emme dressed for the day and if we aren't going anywhere right away she is most likely undressed within 10 minutes of getting dressed.

)en said...

Some day, may the two (ballet & karate) be incorporated into each other. Wait, maybe i just described West Side Story. In that case.. scratch that. Boo to WSS.

I love how Grace is teaching Emme. Precious.

Rachel Seren said...

That is so cute! I love all the girly ballet dress ups. It's all super heros here. Emme is getting so big!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Ha Emme loves to show off her undies! I laughed so hard the first time I saw this I made Jake pull it up to watch too. They're so funny! Just have them keep up on those karate skills and you won't have to worry about frisky boys! ;)

Jordan and Jandee said...

these are the cutest videos in the world....

Rachel said...

Karate in underpants, I love it! Such a girlie thing! I love the tutus too, how sweet!

Sara B said...

How fun that they are well rounded and good to know it isn't just my kids that hate clothes and are never fully dressed. And YES that is Janet Shumway on my blog. She told me the other day that she knew the Scoresbys that were on my blog! if you want and invite to their private blog let me know!

Ginger said...

Mary, your girls are so funny. I wish I could be around them in person. I bet you laugh a lot. I am really loving this blogging world. It's so fun to know what old friends are up to. Are you still living in Logan?
Btw, that "fudge study" post was hilarious. I could not stop laughing.