Friday, December 12, 2008

Good Christmas Fun

I have always enjoyed the Christmas season. I like the music, the gifts, the good seasonal feelings. At home I enjoyed a good warm fire to sit around and talk. At Mary's house her family would hang their plethora of stockings along the fireplace. So here in our lovely apartment we lack the nice warm fireplace for our stockings. Well, the other day Mary surprised me and brought the warm to our home. The girls have used it to "roast" marshmallows and we have sat around it and read Christmas stories. So far it's been a warm, good feeling filled season. Thanks Mary.


5 comments:

Tina said...

Very cute! We need a fireplace too... out stokings have yet to be hung, I'm not sure where to put them. Go Mary!

The Childs Family said...

What an innovative Mom!

)en said...

It looks like Grace is having a heart-warming moment as well.

good times.

Rachel Seren said...

That is such a cute idea. When I was in college my roommates and I would make a huge Christmas tree out of paper for our wall. It always adds to the holiday fun.

Rana said...

Weather it's real or paper, it will be some thing your kids will remember huh Mary, I'm so glad you did this! What cute little girls.