Thursday, June 4, 2009

Too Funny



So my sister Alyson sent me this email. I think I busted my gut laughing. Time for new pictures, eh?

"You both look so serious...Well, Mary you look more sultry than serious.
Where are those fun-loving personalities we know?
Looks more like craigslist massage listing...and the one answering...."

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Ha ha thats funny. Jon looks like he could beat someone up. I think we found your name...I'll start calling you Mary the Masseuse He he. I hope you can come tomorrow!

Stephanie said...

I have to agree with the sultry thing. Matt looks just like your husband on his old driver's license. He loved that he looked like he was about to kick people's butts.

Scoresbys said...

Funny. We're planning on it. We'll come as soon as Max wakes up from his nap, so we might be a bit late, but we'll be there. Thanks again for the invite.

Scoresbys said...

Okay so I feel compelled to explain the "sultry" picture. I needed a Facebook profile picture, so I used the Photo Booth on our Mac. The first picture was in color and I looked horrendous and I had a double chin. So the next time I turned it to black and white and turned my face so I didn't get two chins. I promise I was NOT intending to look sultry. I was going for calm, friendly, and showered. That's about it. Jon's picture? I have no explanation/excuse.

Jon Scoresby said...

My explanation is that I turned on photobooth on the mac and took a picture in 3 seconds. That's about it.

Rachel said...

HAHAHAA!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY!!!! That is hilarious!!!