Monday, September 14, 2009

Emme Rides Her Bike

We decided to take the training wheels off of Emme's bike Saturday night. We had one short session that evening and she did quite well. This video is Emme on her bike Sunday evening with one session under her belt. I must say, we have an "AWESOME" 3 year old on our hands.

10 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I love how persistent she is! Emme is totally Awesome. :)

Sandra said...

Well I'm impressed! Luke still has the training wheels on his bike and he's four. Way to go Emme!

Julie said...

wow! can she teach solomon? except for her having her head in the clouds(too much like mary) I think she's an official bike rider!

AJones said...

THAT IS SO CUTE!!! But hold did she really say..."I want to get married in the temple so I don't die"? I swear I heard it!!! I am amazed by emme! Very impressive...good genes!

Rebecca said...

yeah both of my girls need some tips they are so scared even with me helping! dang!

Ashley said...

Yeah, she's pretty amazing. But, then again, she has always been ahead of her time. I expect her to be reading by next week.

The Clanton Gang said...

So I guess we should take Maddie's training wheels off? LOL The girl never rides her bike. Sad!

Yay for Emmeline!!

Tina said...

Awesome! We haven't even addressed this one with Bridget. I'll have to show her this video of Emme, I bet she'll be impressed too!

)en said...

man, that gives me flashbacks to trying to get that pedal in juuust the right place in order to launch. so great.

Rachel Seren said...

Ok, need to know how you did that neither of my boys ride without training wheels, but Jess refuses to ride with them so the result is that he just doesn't ride a bike.