Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Log entry #7

  1. Final log entry, thanks goodness.
  2. Started the day at 12:30 am with max crying. I hadn't gone to bed yet.
  3. Max woke up again at 2. I let him cry back to sleep.
  4. Max woke up again at 3. I picked him up and he was wet. I changed his wet poopy diaper. Thank goodness I brought a second set of PJs.
  5. Got Max down by 3:30. Emme got up at 3:45.
  6. Got Emme a late snack and back to bed by 4.
  7. Dad was awake so I talked with him until 4:30.
  8. Laid in bed trying to fall asleep until 5:30.
  9. Came up with a new training/educational simulation in my mind why in bed.
  10. Fell asleep at 6. Emme got up at 6:30.
  11. My sister took care of Grace and Emme so I could sleep. Thanks Ash, you rule.
  12. Took care of kids until 11 and put Max down for a nap.
  13. Ran some errands, visited my brothers at work.
  14. Stopped at the store and forgot to buy 2/3 of the items I went for. (no sleep = no brain)
  15. Came home and spent time with kids and parents.
  16. Can't wait for Mary. I'll be picking her up tonight around midnight.
  17. Must stay awake while driving back to Logan.
  18. Bummed that Mary missed her flight. I miss her and want her home.
  19. Thought this was going to be the last post. It's not.
  20. Packed up the kids and drove back to Logan. Hopped up on caffeine and M&Ms.
  21. Have to find a babysitter to watch Max and Emme so I can go teach my class tomorrow.
  22. I will now be volunteering for an hour at Grace's school.
  23. Got three hours of sleep last night so I'm going to try to get more tonight. Kids, please please please sleep tonight.
  24. Oh yeah, and Max started to walk on his own without Mary there to see. Sorry babe.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh man that is rough!!! Rough enough to go through with two people there. Yikes I'm glad Mary will be back soon!

Ashley said...

I love how you already have like 10 things on your list before you actually get up for the day. Man alive, you need some uninterrupted sleep.