1. Jon and I got to sleep until almost 7. He got up and got all the kids breakfast while I read my scriptures, showered, and got ready for the day. Thanks babe.
2. I got a new dishwasher! Our old one wasn't cleaning well and leaving a weird pinkish residue on everything. Gross. So I just called up our office, they had someone look at it, and then a few days later, voila, a new (and free) dishwasher is delivered and installed. I complain sometimes (okay, often) about still living in an apartment, but I should remember that there are perks. Stress free maintenance is #1. Somebody tell me if there's a #2.
3. Emme is hilarious. She came to me this morning very frustrated. She said, "Mommy, I've been trying to fly all morning, and I just can't get the hang of it!" Then when I was doing her hair for preschool, she started chattering and squeaking. I said, "What's that?" "Oh, that's how you speak squirrel." "Who taught you how to speak squirrel?" "Jesus taught me, of course!" Obviously.
8 comments:
That is cute. Yaa for a new dishwasher. Free maintenance would be so nice :)
Free maintenance is #1 AND #2. ;)
I'd be smiling too.
I love Emme! Can I have her? TVB
Cute Emme!
Hmm... a new dishwasher would be nice, ours is getting under my skin. Can you tell me how to encourage that pink residue so I can get management to replace ours as well? :)
P.S. there is another JJ Cole sale this weekend, not sure if you wanted to know - but I think you were interested last time.
veyr cute! isnt it amazing the things that they do and say!
I think you summed up the bonuses of apartment living with #1...but it is a biggy! Someday we'll both be living in houses...my new goal is by 40? We'll see. Someday, I'd like to meet Emme;)
what a crack up!! can we start a count down fr how much longer you will be in an apartment??? :)
Post a Comment