Saturday, January 9, 2010

Look Out Everest

Have your speakers on for a dramatic effect.

7 comments:

Michele said...

Oh, Erin is quite the climber as well. She has no fear. But I do.

)en said...

Oh my lands. are you just having seizures all the live long day?? I can't believe he's just a little over ONE!!! amazing.

p.s. excellent background music.

Tina said...

But can he get down??
Spencer tried that with Bridget's bed once. He landed head first over the bottom rung of the ladder with his feet in the air. Hasn't tried again since - thank goodness.

Looks like you are in for some fun!

Rachel Seren said...

That is hilarious!!! I love the music along with it! Wow!! He will definitely keep you on your toes!

Sandra said...

HA HA I love the music.

Rachel said...

Hahaha, I looooooooooove it!!! I like BOTH versions with music! What a funny kid!

Unknown said...

That is awesome guys!! Nice climber! Hope you guys are well and that the dissertation is almost done so that you can come down and play with me.