My sister-in-law Ashley did a great post on celebrity look a likes, with a twist. Awhile ago, the Facebook fad was posting a picture of your celebrity look a like in place of your profile pic. The only celebrity I've ever really been told I look like (not often, maybe twice) was Jennie Garth.

I think it was mostly the big eyes and mouth shape. But I love that I found this picture of her because it's a classic facial expression. My sister Alyson tells me that I give this same terrible expression that looks like "Who Are You, and What Are You Even Talking About, You Fool." But I always telling her that she misinterprets it, and really it's my "I'm Trying to Really Listen and Understand You, You Precious Soul." So if I have ever given you this expression, please know that I meant the latter and not the former.
Anyway, Ashley's twist is that she tried to identify her celebrity male doppelganger. She picked Sean Astin, but I think she's infinitely cuter! I had no problem coming up with mine. In fact, it was suggested to me years ago by none other than my fabulous sisters-in-law. And if you've ever wondered what I would look like as a 9 year old boy, wonder no longer. . . .

4 comments:
Ha ha! I love this. And I still stand by what I said. You just can't escape those eyes (and he's a very pretty boy, for that matter :D).
I'd have to agree with Ashley. :)
Don't feel bad. One of my celebrity lookalikes is Val Kilmer. At least it's in his pre-fat days.
dear mary,
at least jenny garth is cute! my neighbor in Utah said that I looked like Meryl Streep. Uh, not cool.
So, be glad for that.
Also, let's talk about that little boy you put on there. I could have sworn he WAS a little Jones family member. He could be you, Jordan, Christian... any of you! TOO funny (maybe he IS your one of your siblings??).
Anyway, I thought your post was great. Thanks for the laughs!
-melis
Post a Comment