I'm thinking my 2 year old does the same thing!!!!
Hahaha, the joys of having 2 older sisters. :)
So cute. He'll LOVE this picture when he's older.
That is adorable, I love it!
ha ha!
LOL...he has some girly girl older sisters that are trying to help him find his feminine side. Too Cute!!!
what is that he's holding? a dirty balloon?
cant believe how big he is!!!
I still say he is thinking about which sister to attack first...probably with whatever that is in his hand! Hehehehe, such a great picture!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'm thinking my 2 year old does the same thing!!!!
Hahaha, the joys of having 2 older sisters. :)
So cute. He'll LOVE this picture when he's older.
That is adorable, I love it!
ha ha!
LOL...he has some girly girl older sisters that are trying to help him find his feminine side. Too Cute!!!
what is that he's holding? a dirty balloon?
cant believe how big he is!!!
I still say he is thinking about which sister to attack first...probably with whatever that is in his hand! Hehehehe, such a great picture!
Post a Comment