We are getting used to using this blog. Here is our first video upload of the girls. Grace and Emme love to get dressed up and call themselves the fancy ladies.
Mary! ok. loved the blog. Keep it coming. Your daughters are soooo CUte! Word with the getting old bit. I think I was Punky Brewster for at least two halloweens.
MARY~! I loved your blog! (that means a lot from someone who sees a lot of them!) Your family is so adorable as always. Um, and yea, the "getting older" bit - I get that - in fact...did people ever call you punky brewster??
4 comments:
haha! fancy ladies. oh man.. emme's fuzzy headband and robe are the best..
Love seeing the girls! Dress-up costumes everywhere, I'm sure! So cute! Miss you!
Mary!
ok. loved the blog. Keep it coming. Your daughters are soooo CUte!
Word with the getting old bit. I think I was Punky Brewster for at least two halloweens.
MARY~!
I loved your blog! (that means a lot from someone who sees a lot of them!) Your family is so adorable as always. Um, and yea, the "getting older" bit - I get that - in fact...did people ever call you punky brewster??
Post a Comment