Friday, April 11, 2008

Our Ragamuffins....I Mean Kids

I just thought I'd post some pictures of our kids in their ragamuffin mode. I know that you who have kids have had moments when your kids have done something that qualifies them for ragamuffin status and wished you had a camera to capture that moment. I just happened to have had the camera in both situations.

First is Grace. She dressed herself to go outside to play. I thought her clothes were fine but what made me laugh was that she was very insistent about wearing Mary's blue Italy hat and her lovely posing when having her picture taken.

Second is Emme. Note the face. Not only does Emme look like she is on something, but she also has yogurt all over her face, ketchup on both eyebrows, yes you heard me correctly ketchup on both eyebrows. How that happens, only a child knows. If you look closely you can also see the cheesy fish in her teeth.

So there you have it. These are our 2 ragamuffin kids that we will always love no matter how they dress or how messy they eat.








I still don't get it, ketchup on the eyebrows.



Mary does want to prove that she does bath them once in a while and dresses them in cute outfits.



7 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

They are adorable! They look like mini Mary's in the last picture. Too cute!

Jaime said...

Hey Mary and Jon, found your blog from Wendi, and your girls are adorable! I can't believe how grown up Grace is b/c I still think of her as a baby! Our third girl is about to turn 1! You can take a look at my blog to see the girls. Take care.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Ragamuffins or not, they are such cuties!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Mary: I think you have the best taste when it comes to dressing little girls! I'm sure it's killing you to have them go through this dress myself phase. No matter what they are cute and will always crack me up!

)en said...

It's so nice of you guys to take in these homeless kids and love and care for them. Hearts of gold, that's what you have.

Rachel said...

Pah, whatever. Your kids were always dressed to the 9's, I don't believe those pictures one bit!!

Rebecca said...

cute pictures! I hope your still feeling pretty good. hope fully the sun will come out again soon!