Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Paper towel Tower

So a couple of weeks ago we bought a big pack of paper towels from Sam's club. The girls like to play with them by piling them up and knocking them down. We even used the basketball to go bowling with the paper towels. We had a really good time. So after a while of playing, Grace asks me to start helping her stack them to the ceiling. She wouldn't let me stop until it was done. After many tries and many collapses, I was able to finally get it to the top by sticking a small metal can we have on the top of the towels to take up the space between the ceiling and the paper towels. So in short, here is the tower that Grace really wanted. After I finished, the girls wanted to pose with their new tower. It just made me laugh to see how important it was to Grace to see this tower completed. I guess kids can be very determined.

8 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That's hilarious!

Rachel Seren said...

So creative. I can't get over how old they look!

Sandra said...

Very cute! She looks proud, nice work!

Rachel said...

So awesome! Your kids are getting so old!

)en said...

everyone should make a paper towel tower at least once in their life. that is a great picture too.

p.s. say "paper towel tower" 5 times fast.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

They are so dang cute. They look like they are becoming really good friends. I love the tower. That is so funny!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

What a good team!! I love the picture of the girls at the bottom.

Tina said...

Very Cute! I'm impressed that you guys did it. Bravo!