I'm generally not a fan of the message tee, but I thought these suggestions from my sister-in-law who's due in about 3 weeks were too good to not pass along!
Tees for Extremely Pregnant Women:
- Stop staring, its not a tumor.
- Yes apparently I have "dropped."
- Yes this is exactly what 36 weeks is supposed to look like.
- At least I truly live life to the "fullest."
- Yes I am married, my fingers are just to swollen to wear my ring, thanks for asking.
- Actually I'm completely comfortable.
- Oh you noticed I was expecting by my lovely pregnant "glow"
- Its not twins. I'm just incredibly huge.
- Does this look pretty? Now call your mother and thank her for packing you around for nine months.
- My husband's a hunter & apparently I'm "tagged."
- Having trouble with promiscious teen? Will show stretch marks for small fee.
- Actually its been about 20 minutes since I had to use the bathroom.
- Hey at least mine will go away in a couple weeks, what about yours?
- Yes I did plan to be nine months pregnant in August, I just love the heat.
- Space heater on board.
- New Maternity Wardrobe: $350.00. All the "necessities" for the baby: $2000.00. Feeling my baby kick me in the ribs 24-7: priceless.
- It is a miracle! At least that what I tell myself each night when I've successfully rolled over unassisted.
- Truly "Rock Hard" abs.
- Apparently I'm taken.
- Doesn't it look like I'm excited?
- Please tell me your worst labor & delivery story, evidently I need to psyche myself up right now.
- This is what happens when you "super size" everything
- "Its getting hot in here" "But I can't take off all my clothes"
- Its called food storage.
- I know I know, I'm the most attractive pregnant woman you've seen since Angelina.
- Got Fetus?
- Believe me it feels even easier than it looks.
- Oh your sister/friend/neighbor just had a baby....please give me their number obviously we're going to be best friends since we have everything in common.
9 comments:
I LOVE these! I would pay you to wear one of these shirts. :D My personal fave has to be "Hey at least mine will go away in a couple weeks, what about yours?" or "Having trouble with promiscious teen? Will show stretch marks for small fee." Too funny!
LOL! Very funny. I'll vote for you wearing one too. :)
I like both of the ones Shauntae suggested - another that sticks out is "Actually its been about 20 minutes since I had to use the bathroom"
That is hilarious and so true! I don't know how many times I have thought those things when I was pregnant!
I'm dying laughing! I actually had some sad, little newly wed girl come up to me and say, "I know you're only having one, but it looks like you're having twins!" I about punched her in the face.
That was hilarious! Did you come up with those yourselves? Very funny.
Those are funny, I saw one at Kmart that said "Does this shirt make me look fat" I got a chuckle out of it. I personally like- can't wear ring since finger is swollen. :)
Those are great. So perfect. I have always wanted a twin shirt that answers all the questions about them. Like...yes they are identical...no I didn't have them c section.... yes I can tell them apart...yes they have their own personalities and No I don't want to hear about all the twins you have ever met....THanks for asking. What do you think? T shirt.... maybe you should start a new business. Very cute.
Hey Mary, I wandered onto your blog from Sandra's - hope you don't mind. I about died laughing from this post! Would you mind if I posted those on my blog? I've got to share those.
Pass them on. I think everyone deserves a good laugh!
Post a Comment