Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ode to Emmeline

In honor of our darling Emme's third birthday, enjoy a virtual fashion show of her self-styled wardrobe creations over the past year.


The Somber Shopper Look


The Classy Streetwalker Look



The Creative "My Pants Are Actually a Shirt" Look



The " I Defy Reason, Logic, or Explanation" Look


The "I'm the Star of the Three Blind Mice Ballet" Look


The Fairy Godmother Look


The Madeline Meets Hefty Helga Look

The Dirty French Cheerleader Look

Which is your favorite?

13 comments:

)en said...

Oh..my...lands. It is impossible to choose a favorite but I peed a little at the "Madeline Meets Hefty Helga look" and peed a lot at the "I Defy Reason, Logic, or Explanation." Totally spew/laughed at my computer screen when I got to that one. Oh man...

Happy birthday to the sweetest & weirdest emmeline ever.

The Childs Family said...

Oh how she will love these when she is 13...:) I love The " I Defy Reason, Logic, or Explanation" Look. TOO CUTE!

Rachel said...

My gut hurts from laughing, wow! That is so funny!! Love the hefty helga but I think my favorite was the 3 blind mice. She is hysterical and SO ARE YOU for capturing it! Future material for a wedding video, I think, haha.

AJones said...

Ok after much deliberation I am going to have to say the dirty french cheerleader only because that just explains it so well.. I really am sorry I forgot...I am trying to not be so selfish but my brain is trully maxed out with school! ...Ok also I have to give a vote for the hefty helga picture because yes...yes that is exactly what I looked like except I was wearing grandpas russian fur cap with earflaps and trusty rusty the durry, nappy, hobo corderoy coat...do you remember that...I think it was a UofU game... PSS does Emmie have her ears pierced?

Tina said...

Haha! I Love it! Bridget looked at these and said, "Look, its Emme in her Halloween Costume!" I think they are all great! Yay for dress up!
And Happy 3rd Birthday Emme!

Michele said...

Wow, I can't believe she's already 3 years old! My how they grow up so fast. How fun dressing up, she's pretty creative.

Unknown said...

how fun is that! She is hilarious and so darn cute. She is growing up fast, I will never forget waddling into your room right after you had her and seeing all you bags of McDonalds or was it Burger King. You were such a great friend to me that day. I am sorry I forgot until now that our babies share a birthday. Happy Late Birthday Emmaline. Thanks Mary for always being a friend to me and my children.

Sandra said...

I would have to say the three blind mice on is my favorite!

LeeAnne said...

I just about peed my pants laughing, especially at the "Madeline Meets Hefty Helga" look!

Ashley said...

Treasures, all of them. But the face she is making in the Three Blind Mice Ballet one gets me every time. I keep going back to it to make sure, and yes. Still makes me laugh.

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

these are hilarious. I think I see emme in dress ups way more often than normal clothes...she cracks me up!

sarah said...

the "i defy reason, logic or explanation". dang, that girl is funny!

Rana said...

Your discriptions are perfect! That's the best part, the hefty helga look is my favorite, she looks so good in the Street walker look :D