I don't know about all of you out there, but if we let go of control of our girls they will destroy the house and make a mess of everything. So the other day we could tell they needed a release so we decided to let them loose in the bathroom. What do you get when you mix children, paints, and the bathroom?
I would hate to have to clean that bathroom afterward!!! I remember having those bathtub paints before, I thought they stained the tub, it was so hard to clean up. I ended up throwing them away! You are nicer than I am... Fun for kids though!
6 comments:
what fun parents. if we had extra energy, my mom would just make us do pointless chores, like washing the rocks. *shaking fist*
p.s. my word verification word is: suctude. Interesting.
Yikes! You are brave.
I would hate to have to clean that bathroom afterward!!! I remember having those bathtub paints before, I thought they stained the tub, it was so hard to clean up. I ended up throwing them away! You are nicer than I am... Fun for kids though!
We always put food coloring in shaving cream and let them paint the bathtub. That way it's easy to clean and it makes it smell better he he.
Oh love it! I did that once with Savanna and she had the best time ever! You're such a great mom!!
Love the painting on the wall. Looks like this .
Post a Comment