Here's a Top Ten
1. Jazz games
2. University of Utah football games
3. apple pie
4. pumpkin pie
5. Logan's Pumpkin Walk
6. sweater weather
7. changing leaves in the the canyon
8. caramel apples
9. soup in soup bowls that look like little pumpkins
10. fun size candy bars stolen from my kids' trick-or-treat bags.
Sadly, I just realized that half of the items on the list are food. What can I say? Food and sports make me happy.
2 comments:
I agree with you food and sports, all the way! Food, of course, because I'm pregnant and am eating everything that doesn't eat me first. LOL. But with sports, it's the GA DAWGS all the way! Enjoy the fall season. :)
Hey Mary- I came across your blog via Cecily's. I hope you don't mind me stopping in! It is so great to catch up with you and your family again! Congrats on your new baby boy!! He is adorable. We have a new baby boy too- he was born in August. I would love to become blogging buddies. My blog is private though- so send me an email and I will invite you! natemarva@yahoo.com Can't wait to hear from you!!!
Marva
Post a Comment