If you have a MAC you know what I'm talking about with Photobooth. Photobooth is a program that allows you to take pictures with your computer that has filters applied. Grace has figured out how to use the program and takes silly pictures of herself everyday.
Hey Mary and Jon! Its me Shari (Kelsch) Bailey. I stumbled upon your blog through Emily Snyder's. Cute children and congrats on the newborn Max. He sure is handsome! I hope things are going well for you both. I hope to hear from you sometime Mary! :)
Yes its 4:30 am but that is NOT why I was laughing so hard! seriously I had to muffle my laughter in my pillow. SO FUNNY! I swear I have childhood pictures that look alot like the 3rd and 6th. HILARIOUS!!! GOOD FUNNY POST...uh as opposed to your dry boring ones...jkjk
Oh my gosh!!! Reagan does the same thing. I will come in to check the computer and see that photo booth is up and wow what a sight. It's hilarious though. I will post some of her best shots.
Love it love it! i miss you guys! I hope all is well. I really want to come by and see max and whish I could take your girls for a while so they could go play! take care!
Mary- This is Kristi Griffin Wilkins. Jon's cousin Ann's daughter....anyway, found your blog from Ashley's. You're a fun writer. Congrats on the baby! Hope all is well!
16 comments:
That's the best laugh I've had all day! How fun. :D
Hey Mary and Jon! Its me Shari (Kelsch) Bailey. I stumbled upon your blog through Emily Snyder's. Cute children and congrats on the newborn Max. He sure is handsome! I hope things are going well for you both. I hope to hear from you sometime Mary! :)
Yes its 4:30 am but that is NOT why I was laughing so hard! seriously I had to muffle my laughter in my pillow. SO FUNNY! I swear I have childhood pictures that look alot like the 3rd and 6th. HILARIOUS!!!
GOOD FUNNY POST...uh as opposed to your dry boring ones...jkjk
Those are hilarious! I love the first one of Grace all by herself.
Yikes! Haha... that gave me a good laugh. Great that she can use it herself. TOO FUNNY!
...and that is why we love Grace. I think the 3rd to the last says it all.
Oh my gosh!!! Reagan does the same thing. I will come in to check the computer and see that photo booth is up and wow what a sight. It's hilarious though. I will post some of her best shots.
These pics remind me of a Phil Collins video from the 80s. I can't remember the song. But if you can find it on youtube, you will agree.
Those are funny pictures! Thank for the laugh.
WEIRD!
They're all pretty great, but Giant Square-Head Jon in the first picture is kind of freaking me out, what with the one enormous eye and all...
Love it love it! i miss you guys! I hope all is well. I really want to come by and see max and whish I could take your girls for a while so they could go play! take care!
also: I LOVE Emme's face in the 2nd picture, so, so much.
2nd also: I'm sorry to say it, but James Taylor is the pits. But you know what? I still love you. Because we're family, and that's what family does.
Mary- This is Kristi Griffin Wilkins. Jon's cousin Ann's daughter....anyway, found your blog from Ashley's. You're a fun writer. Congrats on the baby! Hope all is well!
freaky, but i'm impressed. :)
Post a Comment