OH MY GOSH!!! I just want to snuggle him! WHAT A CUTIE!!! So Sweet! He is so tan! Mary the doctors must have forgotten to mention no tanning booths til their at least 6 months old. Or are you using the Nutregena self tanning spray I sent you for Christmas?If so make sure you don't use it around the ear ..it ends upo look ing like a disease.
He is darling! Congrats. It is so fun to experience the differences between boys and girls. I hope things are going well and you are getting enough rest.
Mary...or should I say Jon :)...thanks for posting new pics...the last one is my fave...what a SWEET handsome boy...he seriously is TOO CUTE...I wish I could snuggle with him!
Mary, the picture from your earlier post where Max is looking up at you made tears come to my eyes. Babies are wonderful, and yours is cute to boot. Way to go!
10 comments:
max is such a handsome little guy! i love the pictures :)
OH MY GOSH!!! I just want to snuggle him! WHAT A CUTIE!!! So Sweet! He is so tan! Mary the doctors must have forgotten to mention no tanning booths til their at least 6 months old. Or are you using the Nutregena self tanning spray I sent you for Christmas?If so make sure you don't use it around the ear ..it ends upo look ing like a disease.
He is darling! Congrats. It is so fun to experience the differences between boys and girls. I hope things are going well and you are getting enough rest.
He is precious! I wish I was there to come cuddle him!
He is adorable!!! Perfect! Thanks for sharing.
What a handsome little guy!!! He is so cute!!!
Mary...or should I say Jon :)...thanks for posting new pics...the last one is my fave...what a SWEET handsome boy...he seriously is TOO CUTE...I wish I could snuggle with him!
He's adorable! Hope you are all feeling well and able to enjoy this time that goes by all too quickly. Handsome little thing! Wish I could hold him...
I don't know.. i'm a little unnerved, Mary. it sounds like all your friends want to steal your baby. I'd watch my back.
Mary, the picture from your earlier post where Max is looking up at you made tears come to my eyes. Babies are wonderful, and yours is cute to boot. Way to go!
Post a Comment