Dear Heavenly Father,
Please bless this food. So my sister will close her eyes during the prayer and be responsible. So my brother will grow strong and healthy and he won't get old and die and if he does die he will go to heaven and I will miss him and maybe so he can just grow up and be a big guy.
I hope so too, Grace.
6 comments:
That's hilarious! I can totally picture Grace rambling on about her brother...too cute!
I love those prayers so much! It's so good that you're writing them down! Savanna always prays that Lilly will stop hitting her or her cousin will be nice to her, etc. It's hilarious!
KayBree does that same thing... "Please bless Daimen to close his eyes." It's amazing that she can just 'sense' when he isn't closing his eyes, because there is no way she would have her eyes open too... she is much too grown up for that! ;) Silly Kids!
Thats cute! My kids just taddle after the prayer that the other kids arn't closing their eyes.
why can't we still say prayers like that at this age? i love that you wrote that down. cute grace!
Mary, that's so cute! I'm so glad I got to see your little family via web... I love you guys!
Post a Comment