So over Thanksgiving we went down and visited my family. My sister took Emme and Grace and gave them a makeover. The only thing that can really be said about the outcome is WOW.
ha, this is adorable (and scary at the same time, as a mom, you know). I've been meaning to come by for several days and say I loved your comment last week about your winter woes, wishes etc. Much I can relate to. Thanks for your visit(s). :)
5 comments:
Haha. They are lovely. I think "wow" was a good choice of words though.
The second to last pic to CLASSIC...what cute girls who are growing up so quickly!
Isn't it scary seeing your girls in make up!? The kissy lips Gracie one is hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The puckering picture is pretty funny.
ha, this is adorable (and scary at the same time, as a mom, you know). I've been meaning to come by for several days and say I loved your comment last week about your winter woes, wishes etc. Much I can relate to. Thanks for your visit(s). :)
Post a Comment