They found me!!!
Look at what I got in the mail.
I just thought if you wanted something fun to watch on a weekend night you could borrow this if you want. It's pure enjoyment I tell you.
Look at what I got in the mail.
I just thought if you wanted something fun to watch on a weekend night you could borrow this if you want. It's pure enjoyment I tell you.
8 comments:
Ah, come on Jon...give us the full movie review! ;)
Hahaha, BAAAAAAAAAAARF!!! That is too funny!
I actually would be interested. I have a couple of my students who are scientologist. Interesting, bring it out when you come.
Ahhh tempting....
I would actually be interested in finding out what they believe in...you know me and religions...learn, learn, learn!!
watching it makes me laugh. They don't really talk about their beliefs in a religious sence. They just say things like "it's not what you think" or "It really helps you improve your life." I'll admit that I haven't watch all of it but, what I have seen so far and coupled with my experience with them in Germany has shown me that there is very little emphasis on God. They talk about how to improve yourself by doing XYZ and leave Him out of it.
Shanell and I got it from the library a few months back, believe it or not. Man, I really need one of those e-meters.
I once worked for a Chiropractor that was a Scientologist. It was "required" that we have some classes at the church. Lets just say.....it was not good and caused lots of friction between hubby and I.
Post a Comment