Thursday, April 16, 2009

Inside Jon's Head

  1. Why is it that after a night rain storm I alway have a huge drop of water fall from a tree branch and hit me on the head? What if I had dropped my keys earlier that morning, would I have been in that same spot to get hit when the water drop dropped?
  2. Why do good ideas come when you least expect them and when you are the least prepared to write them down?
  3. How do people get to college and not know how to think?
  4. Why do I get hayfever after a rain storm?
  5. Does anyone really watch soap operas?
  6. When I sneeze do I sound like my dad when he sneezes?
  7. Why do me and Mary like Indian food so much?
  8. How do you make something taste initially sweet and then have other spices come in after a few bites in?
  9. Do red necks choose to stay red necks? If so why?
  10. When red necks go to get a haircut, do they ask for the mullet by name or just describe it, short in the front and long in the back?
  11. Why do hotdogs taste better in the stadium than at home?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Deep thoughts...I need to recharge my brain before reading such deepness!! :)

Jon Scoresby said...

It's a deep dark hole in there so you had better be careful.

Tyler Vance said...

Here goes:

1. Someone up there doesn't like you.
2. See #1
3. Are you really asking that?
4. See #2
5. My mom's cousin would geek out at soap opera conventions and and ogle over the actors, prying about which character was in love with who and when they would tell them.
6. One scary thing about aging: You realize you have adopted the most annoying characteristics of your dad.
7. Because Indian food rocks!!!
8. You got me.
9. I don't think they realize.
10. They ask for a "sfilby," which is what we used to call it in high school: SFLB - Short Front Long Back.
11. It damn well better - it was ten times the price.

Scoresbys said...

Tyler, you're great.