lol! Do your girls watch a lot of musicals? They are pretty cute and creative.On a side note, I noticed that your recent reads listed Twilight. So you gave in... but did you enjoy it?
Cute! They look like they have a fun time together. It's so fun when they make up songs. I'd keep an eye on them though... they like to hug strangers he he.
That was hysterical, I'm so glad you got it on tape, it is so little kid uninhibited classic!!!
Oh that is so funny!!! What dramatic little princesses, how cute that they're such good friends!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
lol! Do your girls watch a lot of musicals? They are pretty cute and creative.
On a side note, I noticed that your recent reads listed Twilight. So you gave in... but did you enjoy it?
Cute! They look like they have a fun time together. It's so fun when they make up songs. I'd keep an eye on them though... they like to hug strangers he he.
That was hysterical, I'm so glad you got it on tape, it is so little kid uninhibited classic!!!
Oh that is so funny!!! What dramatic little princesses, how cute that they're such good friends!
Post a Comment