Tuesday, August 11, 2009

LOL Funny Story

So a week or so ago, someone I know gets a facebook message from some girl he went to highschool with. He said she was known to be kind of air headed. Anyway, she sent this message that said how sorry she was and if she had offended anyone. She thought LOL stood for Lots of Love. So she said that she was very sorry to the people who posted on facebook that a love one died or that were getting a divorce and she had posted LOL. She said that her 10 year old son told her what the code meant so she had to send out the apologies. Can you imagine the feelings she would have felt as soon as she realized what she had done?

"Oh man your dad died in a car crash, I'm sorry. LOL"





4 comments:

Stephanie said...

that's awesome!

LOL.

(lots of love, of course.)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Oh no! How embarrassing. Totally sounds like something I would do.

Sandra said...

Ahh poor girl that is embarrasing.

Jaggi Family said...

Classic!