Emme has gone to a new level in dressing herself. She can make a whole outfit with just one pair of stretch pants. She is creating quite a repretiore of outfits.
seriously though she is not far off what half the girls walking down the street look like. she just may have a knack for fashion. sorry this is under ryans name. its me(brandi) though.
5 comments:
seriously though she is not far off what half the girls walking down the street look like. she just may have a knack for fashion.
sorry this is under ryans name. its me(brandi) though.
She will be a famous fashion designer one day!
Wow! Now THAT is impressive.
I've seen kids put both legs in one hole before, but this is extreme. Too funny!
WOW!!! I definetly need to come visit you!
I am laughing hysterically! Where do I even start? The underwear? The fact that it's just leggings? Oh my! Thanks for the good laugh my friend!
Post a Comment