Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good Times and The Good Old Days

So a couple of weeks ago we went down to visit the family and friends and while there we made a little stop at American Fork Steel Days. Mary and I used to go to this when we were younger. It was a lot of fun to see the kids there having fun at something that I used to do as a kid. We took my sister and her daughter with us and Grace, Emme, and Anna had a good time.









After the day at the carnival the kids came home and had a little mud fight. I think Emme won, sorry Anna.



4 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Ooh, how fun! And Emme and Anna look a lot alike.

Rachel Seren said...

Wow that brings back memories for me I was alway in the parade growing up too! Gotta love good old AF!! Your girls are growing up so fast they are adorable!

Sandra said...

Great pictures! I have so many memories of carnivals growing up, with the looks on their faces, they will too.

Ashley said...

It's amazing that Anna still let Emme hug her after she got pummeled with mud. Did you find mud in Emme's ear that night? 'Cause I found some in Anna's. :D