Friday, July 17, 2009

I Wish . . .

While we were eating breakfast yesterday, the girls and I started talking about wishes. We all made a list of 5 things we would wish for. Funny, interesting, revealing stuff.

Emmeline's Wishes
1. Pet unicorn
2. Pretty horse and pony
3. A pretty wedding dress
4. Decorations
5. A giant bowl with just a tons of grapes

Grace's Wishes
1. Go to Hawaii
2. Play all day and never stop
3. Have the bestest friend in the world
4. See a rainbow all day
5. Have a boyfriend

Mom's Wishes
1. Sleep eight straight uninterrupted hours EVERY night
2. A free cleaning service to come and deep clean my house once a week
3. World peace

6 comments:

Julie said...

i really do need a girl at my house!

Sandra said...

Ummm. It's a tossup between Grace's #1 and yours he he.I could totally go for the second on your list though!!! I hope you have a great weekend with your sister.

Stevens Family said...

I thought this was such a cute post. I asked my boys what they would wish for. Let's just say your girls are a lot more creative. The boys were all about the here and now, everything had to do with something in the room with us.

And I think I would like that cleaning service to come once a day - and do dishes too. :)

Tyler Vance said...

World peace? Ppppfff! Who needs that when you can have a clean house plenty of rest?

Grace's 2 for sure. Or would it be Emmeline's 3?

The Rigbys said...

Hi Mary! I found your blog on Facebook. I love blogging it's so much fun. I have a blog but it is private so I will just need your email address so you can read it!

Rachel said...

That is so funny that Grace wants a boyfriend, I'm totally cracking up!