Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Divvy Up Sale

I know I just wrote about this, but I thought I would give this consignment sale one more plug. I dropped off my items this morning and I was so impressed with how much stuff they have to sell. So come and shop--and buy some of my stuff. If all of my items sell, it will pay for my trip to Georgia in October! Here's the email the organizers sent out this afternoon:
The Divvy UP- children's consignment sale
We are ready to start the Divvy UP sale this week. We have over 3500 items to sell- things like clothes (even charter school clothes), shoes, toys, furniture, and decorations for your children's rooms. This looks to be fantastic. Our doors open tomorrow, Wednesday, for a pre-sale for those who consign and/or volunteer and for those who have a new baby, are pregnant or active military. Thursday-Saturday will be open to the public. Saturday, many items will be 1/2 price, but the selection may be slimmer, so the sooner you come, the better the goods. We hope to see you at our sale... it looks to be great. See thedivvyup.com for specific times. The sale will be at the Fair grounds, across from the Aquatic Center. We plan to do another sale the last week of April, so save your hangers and unused childrens items so you can make some money. MIndy And Colleen

3 comments:

LeeAnne said...

I wish I was around for this! It sounds like a great way to shop for childrens' clothes... Do you think there will be any more Divvy UP sales in August? (that's when we'll be back home!)

Scoresbys said...

The next one is scheduled in the spring, I think.

Sandra said...

I hope I can go on Sat.