Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Girl Power Is In The House



We recently received a new netflix movie called Barbie and The Three Musketeers. Grace and Emme have watched it once with friends and once by themselves. Both times when the show is done they have a new level of energy and they become empowered to fight bad guys. They start kicking, rolling, "flipping" as the tough Musketeers do in this show. They are now saving their money to buy play swords so they can be true Musketeers. Tonight I found them outside with the broom fighting the bad guys on the basketball court while they lived under the Golden Tree (tree with yellow leaves). I don't think this empowerment will end soon. It's a lot of fun to watch. You go girls!!! (snap, snap, snap)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That is cute and all, but mostly I just like imagining you say "You go girls!" and snapping your fingers appropriately. :D

Rebecca Irvine said...

I popped over here from Diapers and Divinity and enjoyed looking at your blog. Your girls are sure cute. I think my girls would enjoy this movie as well. I know they love the Mickey Mouse 3 Musketeers one as well.

LeeAnne said...

Psssssst, there are some pretty cool swords at the south Walmart, only 2 bucks each ;) Carlitos got a pirate sword there, and I remember there was a variety of different swords...