Saturday, October 10, 2009

Log Entry #4

  1. Started at 1:15 am cleaning up Emme's throw up. (I didn't know she ate that for dinner)
  2. Woke up to Emme tapping my arm saying "Daddy there is goo in my panties so I changed them" (that is something every daddy wants to hear first thing in the morning.)
  3. Bought a package of Bacon last week for a good Saturday morning breakfast. When purchasing I saw 75% less.... and thought it said fat. However when I opened the package and noticed it really said 75% less packaging. Who cares about less packaging? So in short, yes it was fat bacon and yes it tasted good and yes I ate most of the bacon. (the girls had a few pieces)
  4. Went to fix myself a bacon, egg, and cheese Mcmuffin and notice that a part of the McMuffin maker was missing. I remembered that Max had played with it the other day. Since the garbage can is right there in the kitchen, it dawned on me that he probably threw it away. The next thing to dawn on me was that I took the garbage out last night. So yes, I climbed into the dumpster in my PJs and with the neighbors watching, I pulled out my garbage bag from last night, brought it back into my house and went through it piece by dirty diaper piece. I found the missing piece to the mcmuffing maker, cleaned it and made myself a tasty bacon, egg, and cheese mcmuffin. I really wanted it ok!!!
  5. Watched Max go around the house hitting a beach ball with a medium sized sauce pan.
  6. Got a babysitter and went to the store for groceries. There were only 2 checkers so I waited in line for 20 minutes.
  7. Took the kids to the library. They were the noisiest kids in the building.
  8. Forgot to eat lunch.
  9. Kids watched a movie
  10. Took the kids over to a friends house for a Halloween party dressed as an Elephant (Grace) and Mini Mouse (Emme). Walked outside and noticed that my back tire was flat. Spent the next hour in Walmart while I waited for them to fix the flat. Awesome!!!
  11. Got the kids in bed and watched the BYU game.
  12. Boy what a day.

4 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

You're such a great dad!

Laura said...

How can so many crazy things happen in one week? I really hope it isn't like that all the time.
Sounds like you are doing a great job though. I wish I could be there with Mary and everyone else. Maybe next time.

)en said...

why does emme keep throwing up? is this just what kids do? read books, play games, throw up.

AJones said...

#4...still laughing