Sunday, October 11, 2009

Log Entry #5

  1. Got this kids some breakfast this morning. I didn't want to make anything so they had cereal.
  2. Played with the kids for a while.
  3. Gave Max a bath and put him down for a nap.
  4. The girls dressed themselves today. Emme had on a sleeveless dress and no tights. Grace at least had an under shirt on.
  5. Got to church with 5 minutes to spare.
  6. Max was pretty good during sacrament meeting. Emme was the one that I had to deal with. She finally fell asleep and then things were ok.
  7. Sat in the the hallway for the next 2 hours because Max will not fall asleep on me or will not sit still.
  8. Got home and put Max down for a nap.
  9. Played games with the girls.
  10. Let them watch a movie.
  11. Had dinner, pancakes. (I think that is the 4th time we've had pancakes this week.
  12. Emme hit me with a heavy pillow which then hit my arm which then hit by forehead/eyebrow. Oh yeah I was wearing a watch and yes it hurt. After I said ouch she wound up and hit me again. Ruthless kid.
  13. Gave the girls a bath, read books, and put them all to bed.
  14. Cleaned up and watched some TV.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Jon,

Ben and I are LOVING reading these posts! It has opened up a lot of conversations about how awesome I am. And of course those are my favorite kind of conversations :)

Let's hope Mary comes home and soon! Not that you aren't doing a good job though...

Ashley said...

I can totally sense your exhaustion. Reinforcements (or, rather, just one) is coming!

AJones said...

12...the visual is really something...you do realize you said..Emme hit me with a HEAVY pillow...like that was the part that hurt...wimp.