Monday, November 30, 2009

Emme's New Outfit

We came out of the bedroom to find Grace and Emme playing. This was the outfit that Emme was wearing.

I call this one Emmeline of Arabia.



PS: to see some of her old outfits click here.



9 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Ha! She's gonna be a costume designer someday. :)

Sandra said...

Ha ha, she's so cute!

Tina said...

Very nice. That girl is so creative!!

Ashley said...

I love that she has a bag to go with the outfit. It appears she's prepared for anything that might come her way out in the desert.

P.S. The face she's making in the second photo totally reminds me of you as a kid, Jon. Weird.

Rebecca said...

what a fashion diva! cute!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Oh Emme girl...you're so creative! :)

)en said...

i love this girl.

(i think she is a jon clone.)

Kate said...

That is sooo cute! By the way, I don't know if it is just my computer, but I can't read your blog unless I highlight everything. The black background made all of the words dissapear! Only the titles and pictures show up. Anyway, I just wanted to let y'all know, even though it was probably my darn computer!
-Kate :)
(p.s. Emme rocks her wardrobe, or other...)

Rachel said...

You girls are always so stylin! I know they'll start trends!