Monday, January 11, 2010

Fun with background music

I thought I would try some other background music and see if that is any better with Max's climb.


What do you think of this version?


10 comments:

AJones said...

timing is pretty cool...I don't know which one I like more.

Ashley said...

Both are pretty great. I'm pretty sure Anna learned how to climb like that when she was 3... :D Sorry, guys.

)en said...

sorry that you have a slow child?

Ashley said...

No, silly. Sorry that they got such a busy body and I got a "careful" child. Makes life harder for them, but not for me! (Guess I should have put "Sorry, SUCKERS" instead of "guys." Ha ha.)

Jordan said...

that really is quite amazing. what a strong boy. i'm a proud uncle.

)en said...

ash, i was trying to tease you. fail.

Scoresbys said...

Ash and Jen, If you could keep this conversation going just a little bit longer it would make it look like we get a ton of comments and I'd feel cool. Thanks.

Ashley said...

Like I was saying, Jen...

Just kidding. I think we're just beating a dead horse now.

But nothing like taking one more comment to say that.

Merry Christmas, Jon.

Jon Scoresby said...

That comment was from Mary.

Unknown said...

both music options are great, but I love this one...the timing is perfect!