Hahahaha, oh my goodness! WHO IS SHE!? Where did our little toddlers go!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL, that was so funny! You are really in for it though, man! What a darling girl she is though, I wish I could hug her. :)
Mary, I am laughing SO hard right now. I have a seven (almost eight) year old that is IDENTICAL to Grace. I hope they turn out to be roomates at college or mission companions or something!
10 comments:
Hahaha! Watch out mom and dad. :)
That is hilarious! Man she is growing up!!! ha ha
Oh dear...that was awesome! BoyfriendS? Plural? Good luck. ;)
so cute! wow I 2nd what shauntae wrote! BOYFRIENDS'S. cant believe she is say this at 8 already!
oh my gosh!!! that is so funny! i bet you cant wait to show her that in 10 years. priceless!
LOL . . . "I love my boyfriendS" . . . What a riot!!
What a cutie pie, she can really talk fast too!
Hahahaha, oh my goodness! WHO IS SHE!? Where did our little toddlers go!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL, that was so funny! You are really in for it though, man! What a darling girl she is though, I wish I could hug her. :)
Mary, I am laughing SO hard right now. I have a seven (almost eight) year old that is IDENTICAL to Grace. I hope they turn out to be roomates at college or mission companions or something!
Okay... THIS IS HILARIOUS.
"How do you know I'm in here?" - she's starting early with the video blogging!! She is so cute. We miss you guys terribly.
Post a Comment