I miss having Grace in my primary class, I could always count on her to say something smart & witty. :)
Ha ha. I sure hope you save that one :) I got a kick out of #4
How cute! I miss you guys! I hope everything is going great for you guys! I love #5: Be Beautiful! She is definitely beautiful inside and out!
BUTTFULL--haha ha hahaaaa...fight--ha hahaa.. Obviously that goes on the list. So funny.
I love that she is prioritizing the fighting---awesome!
A-ha-ha! That made me snort. We sure missed you guys at the family reunion. Bear Lake just wasn't the same without you!
That is hilarious. I love the be 'buttfull' and 'fight'. Ha!! Your kids are awesome.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I miss having Grace in my primary class, I could always count on her to say something smart & witty. :)
Ha ha. I sure hope you save that one :) I got a kick out of #4
How cute! I miss you guys! I hope everything is going great for you guys! I love #5: Be Beautiful! She is definitely beautiful inside and out!
BUTTFULL--haha ha hahaaaa...
fight--ha hahaa.. Obviously that goes on the list. So funny.
I love that she is prioritizing the fighting---awesome!
A-ha-ha! That made me snort. We sure missed you guys at the family reunion. Bear Lake just wasn't the same without you!
That is hilarious. I love the be 'buttfull' and 'fight'. Ha!! Your kids are awesome.
Post a Comment