Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Real Tears

A few nights ago all of us were playing on Grace's bed with little plastic Polly Pocket like dolls. Some of these are Disney characters, I think Cinderella and Belle. After we had dressed our dolls we started to act out little scenes. Grace was Belle and she "got in a fight" with Cinderella. She started to act out that Belle was sad and started to fake cry because of the fight. We all carried out this scene for a little while until Mary looks over at Grace and asks "Grace are you really crying?" We all look over at Grace and she has tears in her eyes and rolling down her cheeks. I mean what kind of acting skills at the age of 4 does it take to really cry during a fight scene between Cinderella and Belle?

3 comments:

)en said...

Oh my gosh. I love it. that is so funny/cute/weird. :)

AJones said...

Are you sure you all weren't in your weekly shrink session using play therapy? ***HAHA

Rachel said...

That is awesome! Now you'll have to question all her future girly bawl sessions and whether or not they are real.