Sunday, June 22, 2008

Emme's Nose

So a couple of months ago, Mary and myself were sitting down to dinner and watching the girls play outside through the window. A neighbor friend of Grace and Emme's started to walk towards them. In their excitement they ran towards their friend for a BIG hello. Emme was really excited and was running very fast. So fast in fact that when she caught her toe on the ground and tripped, she was not able to get her hands down in time stop herself, so she stopped herself with her nose. Here are a few pictures that show the progress of her nose healing.












5 comments:

)en said...

I love this. Thank you for tracking the progress. Poor little Emme. I have to say, though... let it begin, mini-Jon. ;)

Also, thanks for posting again. If you had a blog tracker thing, you would see that your blog had 25 hits per day from someone in NY.

Ashley said...

And a few more from Poland. I've been waiting for some updates.

Yeah, rough going with Emme's nose. But I love all of the faces she's making in these pictures: some are sweet, some are silly, some are slightly drugged, but all of them are super cute. Especially that last one. Is her hair pretty blond now? It looks like it.

Rachel Seren said...

She is such a cute little girl. I love her blue eyes! That looks like it really hurt! Poor thing!

)en said...

I keep looking at this post when i come back. She is such a cutie. I love her faces. It makes me miss her and all the kids.

Tina said...

ouch! poor kid.