Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Exams are done

I'm done. I don't know if it's good but I'm done.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers and whatever goodness you sent my way.

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh man. Good work, Jon. Did you do anything to celebrate...by yourself? And when do you find out how you did?

Jon Scoresby said...

not really. I've watched quite a bit of tv to unwind. I still have to defend what I wrote on the 17th. I'll know by noon on the 17th.

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Congratulations! I bet you're so relieved. Jake takes his finals today but then starts another two classes Monday for a month. He's so jealous you're finished. Let us know how you did.

Dean Family said...

Congrats!!! I bet you feel so relieved!!! Good luck and we love and miss you guys so much!

Rachel Seren said...

Hey Mary! Just curious how the pregnancy is going. You should totally post a cute prego pic!

Tina said...

Sorry! I didn't realize that I had a message from you until this morning. I saw that I missed your call and tried to call back a few minutes later - I didn't leave a message. My phone didn't do that lovely little voicemail ring... so I didn't know. I really am sorry.
Anyway, Dave said to e-mail you guys the schedule (but I don't know if I have your e-mail address) so I'll post it here. Let me know if you get it!

1st Sat. - Oates
2nd Sat. - Ernstrom
3rd Sat. - Tatton
4th Sat. - Scoresby
5th Sat. - (none/day off)

So, my turn next week. :)

Tina said...

Just found out that the Tatton's can't do the babysitting swap this summer. So we need to find a replacement family... Just FYI.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Hey we are changing our blog address to emmettandashlee.blogspot.com so you guys know. We are taking our last name off all of our stuff, so please don't add our last name to your blog. Thanks!!

KATE (QUINN) SCHROEDER said...

hey there Mary-it's Quinn! You haven't changed a day, sister! you look fabulous, and so does your fam! glad i found you!
http://joshschroeder-katequinn.blogspot.com/

Jai said...

WooHoo! Those exams sound wild! Congrats though. Oh my goodness, the girls look so big. Man time flys. Anyway, I jumped on the bandwagon and felt it was best to not display our last name on our blog, so if you would change our blog address to tjkat.blogspot.com that would be great. (It is the same except that we dropped the last name!) Thanks, Jai