Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Comprehensive Exams

Mary has taken the girls. I'm home alone working on my comprehensive exams.

Exams start today at 9:00.

5 questions, 10 pages each, 7 days.

I'll talk to you next Wednesday at 9:00 am.

7 comments:

)en said...

May the force be with you, Jon.

remember: 1.5 spaced and 1.5 inch margins. And a binder with a sheer plastic cover. A+ guaranteed.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Good luck!

Sandra said...

Wow good luck!

Tina said...

Good luck!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Good luck Jon...that sounds intense! Can you take a break and join us for dinner sometime? We'd love to have you over sometime! I hope Mary and the girls are having a blast with her sisters.

Rachel Seren said...

That's a lot to take on. good luck!

)en said...

This is way after the fact, but i reread this post and it sounds like Mary left you and took the girls. "Mary has taken the girls." Ha. Kind of funny... sort of.