Monday, May 5, 2008

It's A Boy

Many of you know that Mary is pregnant and many of you may not know that. Well anyway we just wanted to let you know that we found out today that it's a boy. We are both excited to add to our family and we are excited to give Grace and Emme a brother. The sonogram technician said that the baby and all of his parts looked "fabulous."

18 comments:

Sandra said...

Ha ha I love the arrows. Its funny that they do that, they did it on all my boys too. CONGRATS! I'm excited for you guys!

Raelynn said...

Congrats!! Boys are fun!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Your son's first compliment from a woman...good one. :)

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

NO WAY!!!! You're gonna have someone to take care of his sisters in high school. What a change. It's gonna be so fun!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

YEA! We are so happy for you guys. I really thought it was going to be another girl. Our little guys will be good buddies I'm sure! I can't wait to see what he looks like.

Jessica said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Where are you guys living at these days? Well hope to hear from you soon.

Jessica Brown

Tina said...

A boy! What are you guys going to do with a boy?? Kidding. Congratulations! That's exciting news!!

Cordie said...

Yeah! I bet you are thrilled!

Hilarie said...

Congrats!!

Jaime said...

Congrats Mary and Jon! I thought you might join our club (the 3 girl club, there is quite a few of us that I know!) (actually I didn't know you were expecting, so that's great!) Our 3rd just turned one year old, went by fast:) Take care

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you both! How exciting!

I was just thinking about you both the other day. I've started reading Between, Georgia (after your favorite little, tiny town in the great Peach State!) by Joshilyn Jackson. It's a good read so far, but I'm only on chapter 7. =)

Michele said...

Woohooo!! I'm so excited for you guys. That's great, especially because it's a boy. I bet Jon is thrilled he'll have someone to carry on the Scoresby name. When are you due? Hopefully we'll be posting similar news soon.

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations! No, we're not pregnant yet but I hope you save some of that boy dust for us because our girls are ready for a brother too. Congrats!!!!!

Rachel Seren said...

A Boy! I didn't know you were pregnant! congrats, and I hope the pregnancy goes well. You are going to love having a boy and all that comes with him. I love mine!

Dean Family said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys. I love your pictures!

Sara B said...

congrats! It is amazing how different litte boys are- have fun! Goodluck with the rest of the pregnancy.

The Clanton Gang said...

CONGRATS! Before Wesley, I thought I only wanted girls. But now, I want another boy! :)

How are you feeling?

The Taylor Family said...

Congratulations!!!! I hope you have lots of energy and 409! Boys are great!!