Everyone I know had a preschool graduation to go to. They don't have anything like that here. It's all day everyday, and that's it. I love the ABC song! I would love the words to teach the boys, it's really cute!
Happy Graduation! It would be exciting if Andrew and Grace were in the same kindergarten class.
Congratulations!!! You look so great by the way Mary!!!
What a cool little class, that's so fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Everyone I know had a preschool graduation to go to. They don't have anything like that here. It's all day everyday, and that's it. I love the ABC song! I would love the words to teach the boys, it's really cute!
Happy Graduation! It would be exciting if Andrew and Grace were in the same kindergarten class.
Congratulations!!! You look so great by the way Mary!!!
What a cool little class, that's so fun!
Post a Comment