

Elder Max Jones and Sister Nancy Jones
My wonderful parents sent their last child on a mission (Christian is in Carlsbad, California) and decided to go on one of their own. After 16 years of living in Alpine, they've sold their home and are on their way to the Geneva, Switzerland mission. Jon and I are so excited to start saving our money so we can plan a trip to Europe in the summer of 2010 and visit them as well as my mission (Rome, Italy) and Jon's mission (Munich, Germany). We'll miss them tons. . . and, more than anything, envy all of the delicious bread, cheese, pastries, and chocolate they'll get to enjoy. Oh, yeah, and baptisms and stuff too.
7 comments:
Congrats to your parents! They are so cute!! When do they leave?
What a great goal to visit them on their mission. That is so exciting for them, I hope to be able to go on one someday with my hubby.
How exciting! And what a fun idea to plan a trip in a couple of years too!
Hi mary my friend melissa (happy kai on etsy) says she can totally make you what ever color you want a solid black or brown no prob just let her know.
or go to her webpage.
That is really fun. You totally have to visit them.
The title of this post is good, but a better one would be "Goodbye Alpine, Hello Alps." Am I right or am I right.
Jen, from now on I'm running all blog titles past you first. You've got a gift!
Wow, you changed it! I am honored.
Yes, maybe I should offer my services for bloggers everywhere. Actually no because the funny thing is, all of MY blog titles are lame city.
Post a Comment