Today our girls both woke up at 4:30 sick. Emme had a pretty upset stomach and Grace was coughing and had a fever. They were sick enough for Grace to stay home from school, but not sick enough to be totally miserable. After being forced to take some medicine, they were actually pretty comfortable. They each had their pillows and blankets out in the living room and watched movies and TV all day. We watched. . .
Kung Fu Panda (twice)
The Land Before Time 16 or 27 or something
Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
Martha Speaks
Calliou
Wall E
Miss Spider
Dora
On a side note, and as a shout out to Wall E, if anyone could find a contest to see who could eat the most junky, processed, bad for you stuff in one day in a fit of pre-winter, stuck in the house all day, depression, let me know. I could totally win that contest. I'd include a list of all the junk I ate except if I can avoid seeing proof, maybe it's like it never happened.
5 comments:
Ahh man...those are the worst. I'm not looking forward to all the sickness this season. It's worse when you have a little baby to keep away from older kids. If you ever need to talk I'm just a phone call away.....I know I'll need that soon :) PS I never saw the picture of Max smiling, that is sooooooooo cute!
Ohh, sick days are no fun but it sounds like you made it a blast. I'll bet they want to get sick more often!
I would like to see that list, please.
LIVE IT UP!!!!
This is in response to the comment left on my blog- Yes it was Charlotte Norman. How do you know Charlotte??? my email is sebingham78@yahoo.com
Post a Comment