Saturday, November 15, 2008

Smiley Max

Max is chunking up quite nicely and now has very kissable cheeks. He is two months old and is smiling more and more. I have to admit I am head over heels in love with this baby. His smile makes my day. I hope it brightens yours as well.

15 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

He's is simply edible! So so handsome. :)

Tina said...

He is darling! I can't believe he's two months already. Wow.

AJones said...

OH!!! Thank you so much for posting pics! I wish I could hold him!!! Give him a kiss and hug from me. What a sweet heart!

)en said...

what the. way, way super cute. I'm startled. Not that it's any surprise that he would be this cute but still. I am startled. He looks like Grace, eh? I am reminded of her baby pics o' chub & cuteness.

Michele said...

Oh I was wondering when we'd get to see more pictures of little Max. He's so adorable. Looks just like you guys!

Rachel said...

What a cutie! He looks just like Grace!

Rebecca said...

Awe he is so cute! I am so mad at myself that I haven't seen him yet! I promise it will be soon!

Ashley said...

SUPER cute. I was going to go into detail, but you can see it all there. Adorable.

Any noteworthy differences thus far in having a boy?

Jaggi Family said...

Now that's one cute baby! All your kids are cute but currently, he's the cutest!!!!!!!

Corrigan Law said...

What a cute kid! I am proud of you Mary for birthing such a cute kid...and good job John for not screwing it up. (kidding, sort of...not really).

Love you guys,

Emmett

Jordan and Jandee said...

I can tell he knows how to work the camera....love the smile!

The Childs Family said...

Handsome little boy! Hopefully I can meet him when we are in UT!

sarah said...

very cute. i think sophie and max will be hitting quite a few milestones together...she is smiling quite a bit now. she had her 2-month appt. and was 13 lbs 3 ozs....please tell me that max is fatter.....?

The Clanton Gang said...

He is SO cute!! I love chubby baby cheeks!

Rana said...

He's so handsome!