One of my favorite things about Jon is that he is romantic in unexpected and completely odd ways. One day as I was doing laundry, I found this message spelled out in dryer lint and stuck to the wall.

Another time, I came home to another message, this time spelled out in toilet paper on the bed.

Quite the resourceful man. Who needs Hallmark? Seriously, I know Jon loves me because he is happier serving me than he is being served. I love you, babe!

For any of you who are wondering why I would post a picture of Jon kissing some fabulous bombshell, this picture is from my blonde stage.
11 comments:
Thats funny that he would do it with lint and tp. Wow, ever think of going blond again?
I think you can only call yourself a BOMB because, seriously girl, have you checked those roots? You've got like 4 in.!
AND ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ...the apple didn't fall too far from either branch...nice save Jon.
No fair. Those are shadows, not roots!
Sure make sure people know I just designed them not drew or took the pics.
Eeeww! Kissing... :)
Those messages are fun. Very creative.
My kind of guy! How cute!
I read your commment in "diapers and divinity" and loved it! I have had too much on my plate this week to do anything except homemade valentines, my kids had sooo much fun! and they prefer when they get homemade ones back - so for now we are sticking to what works! So they cut out hearts and stamped them up and wrote "from ___" and that was it! my kids were happy, and I was tickled that we remembered at all!
- I love your husbands "writing on the wall"
Say, Jon, haven't I seen that dryer lint phrase someplace else? it just seems so familiar to me somehow... ;)
HAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH! That is so funny!!! What creativity! Who needs a funny card, that will do! :)
hey...and the root thing is all the rage in Hollywood...just check out the celebs! They are all doing it! LOL. cute story...
Post a Comment