
This came in Sunday's newspaper. Even though I wasn't feeling well this weekend, I couldn't stop thinking about it. This morning I was gathering newspaper for the recycling bin and I just had to sit down and figure it out. Thank goodness it wasn't much more than simple order of operations and basic algebra. I don't remember a thing from trigonometry or calculus so I would've been a goner if it had been any more difficult. In fact, I remember spacing out through most of calculus because I was sure I would never need math in "real life." Who knew you would need it to read the comics!
8 comments:
I saw that in the paper but had no desire to do it he he. LOL about needing math for comics. I haven't done math (except the basics) for probably 10 years. I'm impressed!
Wow. You are a nerd! :)
I too am impressed that you actually did the math. Very funny.
HA HA I would never be able to do that! Thank goodness for elementary education jobs!
Yes, you are a nerd. I am totally not one, because I'm not sure I could EVER do that kind of math again. LOL Although I'm sure I have a lot of other attributes that make me a total geek!!
OK...I am a nerd as well...I didn't want to look at your answers and did the math on my own...tho' I enjoyed the calculus...so consider yourself lucky...you are not as big of a nerd as I....but I have always known that!
I'm impressed you can still do that stuff...nerd or not:) So...lunch this year. When, where, with or without families. What do you think? I know it is early..I have to have something to look forward to so I can make it until June...
I'm glad you now know what we've known all along, Mary. OHHHH! SNAP. Man it took me days to come up with that. I asked myself, what can i do with that title? what can i dooooo...?
alright, i've thought about it and it's not really as funny as i thought. drats.
Post a Comment