Here is the ensuing conversion:
Mary: aw, cute kids
me: I know, you did good work
Mary: although I don't know if I want the credit for a child with a toilet seat on her head.
me: lol
A note from Mary: As long as we're talking about toilets, I just had to throw in this lovely anecdote. The other day Emme was going potty and made this little gem of an observation--"Hey, Mom! Your hair is brown, just like poop. And my hair is yellow, just like pee!" Thanks Emme. Nothing gets past you kid.
4 comments:
Very observant that Emme he he. I didn't even notice it was a toilet seat until reading your conversation. Emme to me doesn't seem that different in the picture but I can tell Grace is more grown up.
Ha! Thanks for the smiles Mary, your family is amazing! We love you so much.
great, everytime i look in the mirror i'm going to see poop head, oh, what gems you have!
She's very ingenius to find other uses for her potty seat!!!
Post a Comment