I'm going to take a moment and brag about Mary. We had some friends coming over for a visit so we decided to make a good meal. Mary also found a recipe in the Food Network Magazine that imitates Olive Garden salad. So last night, Mary made:
We didn't have time to make the bread sticks but had store bought ones instead. (they were ok) So in short Mary brought Olive Garden to me last night and it ruled. It was really good. On a side/funny note, make sure you read/plan ahead when making the soup. We can now feed everyone on this side of the Mississippi with the amount of soup we made last night. Good work babe, it was great!


6 comments:
We will eat your cooking anytime! I have some more curry for you guys, if you want. This one is better, I hope.
Smores this week...?
Yummy!
Mmm that looks delicious. DOn't you just love food?
I was the lucky friend to feast upon this delicious meal and I've been thinking about it ALL day. It was delizioso!!!
Ohhh yummy! I want the recipe!
Click on the pictures or the underlying text for links to the recipes.
Post a Comment