You are going to laugh at this... Bridget walked in while I was reading your blog and wanted to scroll through the pictures. As she was she saw this picture and said "who are these people?" When I told her it was 'Mary and Jon' she just said "No" then she looked closer and yelled, "Oh my gosh, it is them!" Too funny. I don't think you guys look that different though. I'd guess she was thrown off by Mary's blonde hair. ...just thought I'd share.
5 comments:
Sonny and Cher? I give up...
Wow when did you have blond hair????
Is that me?
Why, they are Linda & Rick Stevens.
You are going to laugh at this... Bridget walked in while I was reading your blog and wanted to scroll through the pictures. As she was she saw this picture and said "who are these people?"
When I told her it was 'Mary and Jon' she just said "No" then she looked closer and yelled, "Oh my gosh, it is them!"
Too funny. I don't think you guys look that different though. I'd guess she was thrown off by Mary's blonde hair. ...just thought I'd share.
Post a Comment