Saturday, June 12, 2010

Emme's Outfit Naming Competition

We are holding a competition to name this outfit of Emme's. I had to run to the store and Emme wanted to come. However she said she had to get ready first, and this is what she came up with. Take a minute and view previous outfits here, here, here, here, and here to prime yourself for this competition.

5 comments:

Stevens Family said...

Oh I've seen this one isn't she the cowgirl ballarina in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Red Hat Society? Who ever she is dressed as she sure is cute.

Stevens Family said...

Oops sorry should be ballerina. They need spell check on here. :)

)en said...

Daisy Duke Goes to College?

i feel like it's a cowgirl/preppy combo.

Sandra said...

What a funny little girl. And wow about the bat....I would freak out.

Ashley said...

I think this outfit should be named It's Time for a New Post.

No disrespect for Emme, but you've got to keep the fans happy, you know?